Sunday, November 29, 2009

Finally got a new digicamm!





We had an open illustration assignment in my illustration class and I wanted to do an ill of a little boy scaring his closet monster. It was really time consuming but I LOVE how it came out. So so so cute. All the little toys were so much fun to make and I especially like the little hanger hanging from his closet doorknob. The monster has posable arms andd cute lil hands.

I'm ever so happy to be reunited with a digital camera again. So be excited! I'll be posting all of my other 3d stuff i've been working on for the past 3 months over the next few weeks.

<3<3

3 comments:

Orlando Sanchez said...

Hey michelle,
I agree with you very cute. I really like your 3-d work, niccccccce.

CWolfe said...

Adorable, simply adorable.

sophan said...

really like this one!